Tuesday 28 June 2011

Are you ready? Good...then I shall begin.

I've tried to write a blog before.  It was a short-lived affair reviewing restaurants in South-West London.  Although I absolutely love eating out I don't think I went out enough to give it the content it deserved - nor did I make the effort to spread the word and increase my audience.  Rubbish really.

This time...oh but this time it will be different (I tell myself)!  This time I'm going to write about all the things I've researched to death that make friends and colleagues ask me for advice on the weirdest of topics.  Contrary to popular blog wisdom I'm not picking my niche and sticking with it which may be a mistake - I'm just going to follow my nose for now, but my nose can smell the following topics...


  • Booze
  • Good cheap food
  • Cooking
  • Living in the 'burbs and working in London.
  • Useful software and websites.
  • New tech 
  • Travel
  • The Outdoors
  • Politics and Economics.
  • Other blogs I read
  • Stuff I'm not enthusiastic about and why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment